Cornerstone Career Opportunities
Entry-Level Office Assistant
Office Assistant functions as an essential full-time team member who supports the company by being the first point of contact for all business operations.
Representing Cornerstone Merchant Services, coordinates all departments to work together to maintain a high level of customer service.
Organizes all client service needs, supports internal departments to ensure tasks are resolved, and clearly communicates with clients during the process.
Performs general office duties and assists staff with projects and tasks with accuracy and dependability, as they occur.
- Master and maintain knowledge of Cornerstone’s products and services.
- Act as primary point-of-contact with client accounts, supporting the Owner.
- Work closely with the sales team to transition clients from the sales channel into the account management department.
- Demonstrate ability to satisfy clients’ merchant processing needs and communicate solutions for clients’ issues by working closely with the technical operations department.
- Continue to build relationships with current clients and provide excellent customer service by following up with all contacts, working with the credit card processor to resolve any issues, and informing the client during the problem resolution process.
- Continue to build relationships with credit card processors and facilitate problem resolution measures.
- Maintain client records, activity, and documents in the company’s customer service database in order to facilitate communication internally and ensure all clients’ needs are met.
- Report back to management on problems, client activity, and any other client maintenance issues.
- Support all company activities through data entry as necessary.
- Perform regular administrative duties for the company such as preparing correspondence, creating informational documents, organizing meetings, and photocopying, as necessary.
- Maintain personal calendar of tasks and meetings, and informs co-workers of deadlines as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
The qualifications that we are confident you have are excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels; superb time management skills; extremely organized and highly motivated; ability to develop account relationship with customers; commitment to teamwork and account results; ability to learn new software quickly; detail oriented with ability to multitask; ability to meet deadlines; assume responsibility and works independently; ability to think creatively and solve problems effectively and efficiently.
Must have reliable transportation.
To Apply: Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone or in-person solicitations please.
A Career at Cornerstone Merchant Services
The Cornerstone family is a warm and welcoming environment, as well as dedicated and hard-working. We work closely together every day to bring our clients the satisfaction they deserve. We help each other out, lean on one another, and are there for each other. Teamwork is the biggest part of the Cornerstone office; every team member plays a crucial role in Cornerstone’s success. Most of the activity that comes through the office passes through every department and every person. From sales to accounting to technical, everyone is valued.
Cornerstone always keeps an eye open for talented and hard-working people who are looking to join our family–people who can bring new ideas and perspectives to the office. As our industry grows and evolves, so does our company. Sometimes we are looking to fill open positions and other times we aren’t, but we accept and carefully consider all career inquiries at all times as we look toward the future of the company and its growth.