Functions as an essential team member who technically supports and assists all clients’ credit card processing machines and software. Maintains a high level of professionalism with clients and staff while installing and training clients to use the technologies; these tasks would include preparing devices with the appropriate software and troubleshooting problems as they occur. Handles telephone and in-person communications professionally while maintaining a high level of customer service. Responsible for all inventory management, and maintains electronic database and filing system.
- Schedules in-person and phone meetings with clients to install appropriate devices and provide training.
- Performs regular administrative duties for the company such as preparing correspondence, informational documents, organizing meetings, photocopying, handling telephone calls, and conducts research, as necessary.
- Maintains personal calendar of tasks and meetings, and informs coworkers of deadlines, as necessary.
- Provides in-person and over-the-phone technical support to clients.
- Attends appropriate educational professional development meetings, such as webinars, and reports information to company leaders.
- Stays updated on industry trends, products, and software.
- Responsible for company inventory, which includes maintaining a consistent updated list and replenishes inventory, as necessary.
- Communicates with Director of IT Development to keep web content current.
- Retrieves, organizes, and inputs information in CRM for company use.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: High school degree required.
Skills: Ability to coordinate many projects simultaneously; ability to meet deadlines; assume responsibility and work independently; ability to relate to and work well with clients and staff; excellent oral and written communication skills including correct use of grammar, editing and proofreading skills; basic math skills, proficiency in CRM, Microsoft Office products; ability to learn new software quickly; detail-oriented with ability to multitask; must have a valid license and good driving record.
Experience: Previous office and customer service experience demonstrating required skills.
Must have reliable transportation.
Compensation: $12 – $15 hourly.
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone or in-person solicitations. Only those who send documents through the provided email address will be considered.